If there are error messages or other problems when using the customer dashboard, there can be several reasons. In many cases, for example, there are problems with the browser used.
The following steps can help solve the problems:
Which browser do you use? To ensure that the web app works smoothly, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
As a general rule, the use of the dashboard should also be possible with other browsers without any problems, but we only officially support the ones listed above.
Are there problems with the browser cache? The browser cache sometimes cause conflicts. What can you do? To ensure that there are no cache problems, you need to clear your browser's cache. Don't worry, this has no other effect on the behavior of the browser. Here are instructions for each browser to clear the cache:
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right of your menu bar
- Choose "Settings" Go to "Show advanced settings" (at the bottom)
- Under "data protection", you will find the option "delete browser data"
- Select "the entire period" and "Images and files in cache"
- Complete the process by clicking on "Clear browser data"
- Open the menu in the top right of the window
- Go to "Settings"
- Select the menu item "Advanced"
- Go to "Network"
- Click "Clear Now" under "Cached Web Content"
- Go to "Safari" in the top left
- Choose "Settings"
- Click "Advanced" at the bottom, select the menu item "Developer" in the menu bar
- Now you should be able to find the item "Developer" in your Safari menu bar
- Select the "Clear cache" option in the "Developer" dropdown menu
If you still encounter problems using the dashboard afterwards or receive error messages, please let us know and we will take care of it.
Phone Germany: +493058849437
Phone Austria: +43720231220