If you are receiving error messages or experiencing other issues when using the customer dashboard, there can be several reasons; in many cases, errors can be caused by the browser that is being used.
The following steps can be taken to help solve the issues:
Which browser do you use? To ensure that the web app works smoothly, we recommend using one of the following:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
As a general rule, the use of the dashboard should be possible with other browsers without any problems, but, we only officially support the ones listed above.
Clear the browser cache: to ensure that there are no cache problems, you need to regularly clear your browser's cache. Don't worry, this has no other effect on the behavior of your browser. Here are instructions for each browser on how to clear the cache:
- At the top right, click
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next in the tab Advanced choose "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," (check the boxes).
- Then click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
- Select Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Caches.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
If you still encounter problems using the dashboard after clearing the cache or continue to receive error messages, please let us know, and we will take care of it.
Phone Germany: +493058849437
Phone Austria: +43720231220