You can integrate your WooCommerce store into your byrd account within a few minutes.
1. Log in to your Wordpress account.
2. Go to WooCommerce in the left menu bar and then to Settings. In a next step, click API in the top tab bar.
3. Make sure that the "Enable the REST API" function is activated.
4. Now click on Keys / Apps in the lower table bar and then on "Add key".
5. For the item description choose a suitable description, e.g. "byrd", set the authorization to "Read / Write" and then click on "Generate API key".
6. Now copy "Consumer Key" and "Consumers Secret" into the form in your byrd account for shop integration.
7. Finally, the "Base URL" must be inserted in the byrd app. To do this, go to "Status" in the left menu bar of your WooCommerce store and copy the "Home URL" into the form of your byrd account.
Now you're done with the setup. Please don't forget to save the changed settings!