We have added Amazon as a new integration for all customers!
byrd's Amazon app can be installed from the Customer Dashboard by the following steps:
- Go to the Customer Dashboard > Settings > Shop Connections > New Shop Connection
2. Choose "Amazon" and fill the shop name field with your company name.
3. By clicking "Save" button you will be redirected to the Amazon page where they will ask you to confirm the permissions required by byrd application. You need to accept the checkbox and click "Confirm".
4. A new shop integration appears in the Customer Dashboard
5. Please, contact the byrd's Customer Support and ask to set up the Marketplaces where your Amazon shop operates (besides Germany).
- Please note that there might be an import delay (The order import is not in real-time, reason being is the delay on Amazon side due to order cancelation and order consolidation policy).
- Please never share your seller account login details with byrd or any other party as this might result in penalties from Amazon.
- Please never share any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from your seller account with us (e.g. submitting any screenshots from your Seller Central to us in a ticket)