With the new Xentral integration you can connect your store to your byrd account faster and easier than ever.
This is how it's done:
1. In the dashboard of the Xentral instance go to: Administration > System > API account
2. Create a new API account:
Enable options: Active and UTF8 Clean. Create a designation (e.g. byrd), username (e.g. byrd) and password.
3. Enable permissions (checkboxes in the Permissions section):
4. Save the API account:
5. In the dashboard of the Xentral instance go to: Fulfillment > Warehouse Management
6. Select your Warehouse and click Edit
7. Go to tab Shelve
8. Byrd needs to know one shelf name to book stocks on. Currently only one shelf for all products is supported by byrd. If you don’t have a shelf yet or want to use a new one for byrd please create a shelf called ‘byrd’
For creating a new shelf you can use the button Create a new shelf
9. Write down the name of the Shelf to enter it in byrd Dashboard during the last step
10. Log in to our byrd Dashboard in another tab.
11. Go to Profile and open the tab "Shop Connections".
12. Click "Add Shop Connection". Then select "Xentral" in the new window and enter the shop credentials:
Shop Name: Name to be used in the byrd dashboard.
Instance URL: URL of the Xentral instance you are integrating with (e.g. https://________.xentral.biz) .
Username (API Account)
Password (API Account)
Warehouse shelf name (optional): By default, stock levels of products are only synchronised to the shelf with the name byrd in the Lagerplatz field. You can use a different shelf (Lagerplatz) name by specifying it here.