We recently added a new feature to the customer dashboard to enable easy handling and creation of B2B shipments. From now on, it will be possible to create a B2B shipment manually through the B2B/B2C toggle in the "Shipments" section under "New Shipment" > "Manually". On default, the B2C option is selected, as soon as the switch is set to B2B some new option will appear: Retailer/Processing Standard, Recipient, Shipment Contents, Order Information and Document Upload. After all relevant data was filled out and relevant documents were uploaded, the shipment can be created. As soon as the shipment was submitted it will appear in the "Created" tab under "Shipments" where it has to be released to be fulfilled.
Fulfillment and shipping label processing will be handled byrd as usual.
Note: Currently this feature is not yet available for all customers.
Step-by-Step Instructions to create B2B shipments
- Step 1: Open the manual shipment creation page
- Step 2: Switch the toggle from B2C to B2B
- Step 3: Enter all relevant information for the shipment
- (Step 4: Select shipping method and add notes) If parcel shipment, not possible
- Step 5: Create shipment and release it under the created tab
- Step 6: Check shipment status
Step 1:Open the manual shipment creation page
Step 2: Switch the toggle from B2C to B2B
Step 3: Enter all relevant information for the shipment
- Select processing standard
Information usually needed by the recipient, e.g. Amazon Standards
- Enter the FBA Number
- Enter a unique number issued by Amazon (Amazon Reference ID/PO)
- Enter compensation value if lost or damaged (Insurance value)
- Enter recipient information
- Add shipment contents
- Enter order information
- Upload additional documents required for your shipment (e.g. Amazon FBA-Labels, Delivery notes)
e.g. censored Amazon FBA label which should be uploaded at this section
Make sure to set the hook at "Print" and select as output "Label" for labels and "Document" for documents like e.g. delivery notes.
If planned parcel shipment (Step 4: Select shipping method and add notes)
Step 5: Create shipment and release it under the created tab
- After all information was filled out, click on "Create Shipment" in the lower right corner
- The shipment will appear under the "Created" tab in the "Shipments" section
- Select the as B2B shipment type marked shipment
- Release it!
Step 6: Check shipment status
Under "Shipments" > "In Warehouse" you can see all your released B2B & B2C shipments which are currently in fulfilment at the warehouse. The status of each shipment will be displayed through several stages:
- Picking started - the warehouse worker has started to pick the items of the order from the storage
- Picking completed - the items for the order have been picked and are at the packing station ready to be packed
- Packaged - the order has been packaged
- Requires label (B2B pallet shipments only) - the B2B Pallet carrier label is requested
- Ready to label - the carrier label was uploaded, and the order is ready to label
From the "Ready to label" status the order switches in the next status which is "Shipments" > "Sent"