With the new Shopify integration you can connect your Shopify store to your byrd account faster and easier than ever.
Instead of reading, you'd rather watch a video? No problem! Click here to watch the video tutorial.
- Log in to your Shopify account/ admin interface in your browser.
- Log in to our byrd Dashboard in another tab.
- Go to Profile and open the tab "Shop Connections".
4. Click "Add Shop Connection". Then select "Shopify" in the new window and enter your shop name and domain accordingly (you can copy the domain from your Shopify tab at the top of the browser bar).
5. By clicking "Save" you will be redirected to your Shopify account where the byrd app will be installed.
6. click on "Install unlisted app". The shop connection is now complete.
7. After successful integration, your shop should be visible in your dashboard accordingly.
Configure your Product to the Correct Fulfillment Service
- If you have already created the products on the byrd dashboard before the shop connection, then your products will be configured automatically to the byrd fulfillment service in Shopify after the shop connection.
- If you didn’t create any products on the byrd dashboard before the shop connection, then please configure the products to the correct fulfillment service in your Shopify after the shop connection and then create them on the byrd dashboard. Follow this tutorial to configure your products correctly.
Activate automated fulfillment service by byrd
- To activate the automated fulfillment service please follow this tutorial